- Please find more useful information as well additional material for preparation centres on the Cambridge website here.
- Teachers can also access the detailed results of their students online.
- Please contact Ines Hawkins (our Centre Exams Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org for the 'interactive mock test toolkit for teachers'.
For Schools and Organisations
Reduced Exam fees
Certificate Awarding Ceremony
Speaking Mock Exams
Results Online Services
Choose your preferred date from the webpage for the relevant exam(s).
As we have a limited number of places for our computer-based exams, please let us know the number of places you require with plenty of notice.
1) Single Candidate Registration: after having agreed upon a date (or more than one date), we will send you the registration form. You distribute this to the candidates (or their parents, where applicable) for them to sign and return. As soon as you receive the forms, please send them back to us via email or otherwise.
Contractual partner is the candidate (or parent/legal guardian).
2) Group Registration: after having agreed upon a date (or more than one date), we will send you the group registration form. You fill in all your candidates´ details and return the registration form to us via email or otherwise.
Contractual partner is the school/organisation.
1) Single Candidate Registration: Payment will be collected directly from the candidates/their parents (meaning there is no need for you to collect exam fees from students!) - payment information is detailed on the form.
Payment due within 3 days after submitting the registration form.
2) Group Registration: You collect the exam fees from your candidates, we send an invoice to your school/organisation and your school/organisation transfers the exam fees to The Cambridge Institute.
Payment due within 14 days from invoice date.
All information regarding the exam day can be found here: Exam Day FAQs
Teachers are able to attend the exam day if they wish to (in the waiting room, and between the papers to mentally support their students). However, this is not a requirement.
Results will be available online approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the exam (for computer-based exams). You will receive access to all of your candidates results.
Certificates will take a further 2-3 weeks to arrive from England. They can be collected from The Cambridge Institute at Mariahilfer Straße by individual candidates, or we can send them all to your school. With larger groups we would also gladly come in person to the school to award certificates (and take photos, to motivate the next cohort of students!).