Legal English courses
Our next Legal English courses will start in November 2023 and April 2024!
Legal trainees (RechtsanwaltsanwärterInnen) in Vienna can use this course to supplement their softskill education. You will find more information here.
Our Legal English Course is a high-level English language course for law students and practising lawyers who want to work in an international legal setting. This qualifciation can help you find a job in an international commercial law context or study law in English in your own country or abroad. In the Legal English course you will learn how to:
- participate in legal meetings and discussions
- express opinions clearly
- unterstand and produce legal reports and other texts
- read and understand contracts, statutes and legal opinions
- understand and take part in or take notes on legal discussions and presentations
- write legal letters, memoranda and proposals.
Please have a look here to check out the upcoming course dates.
If you are interested in our Legal English Course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01/59 56 111.