We foster a culture of inclusion and welcome applicants of all races, genders, ages, identities, orientations, beliefs, abilities and experience levels. We encourage applications from people who are currently underrepresented in our staff team.
TeacherEnglish Teacher (all genders welcome)
Let us know if you’re interested in a mid or long-term teaching post at The Cambridge Institute! We do not have any vacancies right now, however, this might change and if we have your CV on file, we will get back to you once a suitable position opens up.
All our teachers are employed with flexible hours, meaning they receive all the benefits that come with an employment position, but still have high flexibility in terms of working hours. We are usually looking for teachers who can work in the mornings and evenings, as 9 am-12 am and 5 pm - 9 pm is when most of our students want to have classes. We generally hire teachers with both full and part-time availability.
- English native speaker
- CELTA, DELTA, TEFL or equivalent qualification
- Valid working permit / visa for Austria
- Teaching background / experience (preferred)
- Professional and communicative attitude
- Degree or equivalent qualification (preferred)
- Knowledge of CEFR levels (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with Cambridge English Exam preparation (preferred)
- Experience teaching students of all levels from true beginners to near-native speakers (preferred)
- Willing to teach in-company
We hire based on skills, attitude, and experience. We also take newly qualified teachers who are looking to build up their experience in a professional environment, however we do not offer a formal training scheme.
To apply please include in your application:
- chronological CV
- letter of motivation
- teaching qualifiation certificates
- relevant employment reference letters
Please send your documents in a .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to get back to you within a few days.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Your Cambridge Institute Team